The Garage Door Wires are disconnected in the Normally Closed pins on the Relay. When the button is pressed, the wires connect for 0.5 seconds.
- Step 1: Solder wires to Arduino(VIN is positive, GND is negative) from DC Jack. This is for easy and adaptable powering
- Step 2: Solder the HM-10 VCC to Arduino VIN and connect both grounds together
- Step 3: Connect HM-10 RXD to Arduino TXT and Arduino RXD to HM-10 TXT
- Step 4: In port connects to pin 5 of Arduino. Connect VCC to Arduino VIN and connect grounds
- Step 5: Garage Door Opener COM to middle of relay(common)
- Step 6: Connect Push Button Wire of Garage Door Opener to Normally Closed(NC) on Relay